Monday, April 23, 2012

Are you sitting comfortably?

Here's a little something I'd like to share with you all. I wrote a story some time back called Angels, which combines three of my interests; mountaineering, history and the unexplained. I've been wondering what to do with the story for a while - whether to submit it to a magazine or journal of some sort - but I finally decided I would try something different. I have therefore narrated it, and turned it into an audio track for your listening pleasure!

This is the first time I have released one of my stories in this medium, so I hope you like the result. The whole thing runs for about 23 minutes, which is roughly the same as the attention span of the average student, apparently. I think that's a good thing.

Anyway, here is the story. Sit back and enjoy!



I'd really appreciate feedback from listeners, to inform whether I do this sort of thing again! The track is free to download and distribute, though if you're going to put it somewhere else online I'd appreciate an attribution. Finally, a big thanks to Ash and Richie at Twin Sun Productions for the use of the audio recording equipment.

No comments: