Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Hedgehog Awareness Week

Yes, it's Hedgehog Awareness Week at the moment. Those of you who know me will know I have a soft spot for our spiky hedgerow friends and so it will come as no surprise that I'm trying to do some fundraising for the British Hedgehog Preservation Society.

If anyone would like to help me my fundraising page is here. The plan involves a short quiz which I hope people will print out and sell to their friends and colleagues in exchange for a small donation.

I was hoping to see some hedgies in my street this week considering my fundraising efforts but they've stayed hidden so far, the ungrateful little buggers. The best time for hedgie spotting is after 11pm when I walk the dog. There's often one snuffling around the front gardens. Maybe tonight I'll have more luck...

No comments: