Wednesday, February 18, 2009

How cute?

Meredith shows off her smile - or is it wind?It's been pointed out, most recently and most embarrassingly by my wife, that there are no photos of our daughter Meredith on this blog. I tried to defend myself, saying that it is a blog whose updates are few and far between. That photos have been uploaded onto Facebook. That nobody reads this anyway. Unfortunately my excuses were just too lame...

So, here we go. To redress the balance, possibly the cutest photo taken of little Meredith in her seven and a half weeks of life, courtesy of her snap-happy Mum. They look a bit alike, I think...

1 comment:

GeekTeacher said...

Please tell cute little Meredith that we hope to drop her Blackpool Tower geocoin off somewhere near Newcastle this weekend.

GeekTeacher and sarahjones65

http://geekteachersblog.blogspot.com